photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Wednesday, August 1, 2018

What To Wear On Vacation









Dress: Express (Sold Out) // Wedges: Marc Fischer


I went to Aruba last year, but I totally forgot to post this on my blog. I got this white dress right before I left at Express, on sale ( of course!) and it was perfect for a tropical vacation. First of all white is my go to color in the summer and it was nice to wear something form-fitting since most of the Caribbean is pretty windy.

We stayed at The Ritz-Carlton and it was so nice! I had only stayed at a Ritz one other time in Palm Springs, CA. Let me tell you staying at a Ritz is an experience. The service is impeccable, the staff is so nice and the hotel is so luxurious. This one is definitely the nicest hotel in Aruba and the rooms are big and spacious. Also, the price was reasonable, especially for being a Ritz. I'll definitely be staying here when I go back to Aruba.

On another note, today is my boyfriend's birthday. We're getting off work early to celebrate! 

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover