photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Monday, July 23, 2018

Palm Print Dress - Under $15!









Dress // Shoes Similar


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all have an amazing week ahead!

Let me tell you about a life hack I recently discovered, or should I say shopping hack, LOL! This website called Shein, they have the cutest clothes, they are good quality, and true to size. Oh and the best part is everything is super cheap, like this palm print dress that was under $15! I wore it the other day and got so many compliments. I have gotten a few things and definitely going back for more. When you have a shopping addiction, like myself, finding good deals is priceless, so you don't break the bank while constantly updating your wardrobe.

More about this dress, it's fun and screams vacation! It's so perfect for a date night, girls night out, or just to wear it during the day and of course on a vacation.

Well, that's all I have for you today my lovelies.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover