photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Monday, December 21, 2015

Fur Vest + Leopard






Vest: Dillards, similar here  //  Top: Express // Leggings: Old - similar here // Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Handbag: Tory Burch // Heels: Sam Edelman  // Watch: Michael Kors 


This is a perfect winter look for us girls in the south since it's not cold enough for a jacket, but breezy enough for a vest. I have been searching for a fur vest for quite some time and finally found this one, still on the hunt for a beige one. I always felt like a bear when I put them on, but finally I said screw it I'm getting one regardless if it looks good one me LOL!

Christmas is almost here and I've been doing a lot of shopping on shopbop.com. They literally have everything from NYE dresses to handbags to pajamas to socks, let's be real socks are always a great gift once you're over the age of 21. Basically everything and every designer, very convenience for a busy gal like myself!

In case I don't get to say, have a Merry Christmas!!



1 comment :

  1. Cute bag and shoes :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover