photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide

Holiday Gift Guide
 Booties // Handbag // Watch // Sunglasses // Wallet // Thongs // iPhone Case // Ring


The holidays are coming up fast and here are some perfect gifts for your bestie, sister, girlfriend, co-worker, mom, etc. As you can see I'm really into Kate Spade, anything that is bright, sparkly, or leopard draws my attention. It's so convenient to shop on Shopbop because they have everything in every designer. You can literally do all your holiday shopping or shopping for yourself in one shot.

Tonight my girlfriends and I are doing our annual gift exchange! I'm not going to say what I got because anyone of them could be reading this post and of course it has to be a surprise.

What do you want for Christmas?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover