photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Friday, March 22, 2019

Animal Print Dress For Spring!






Dress: Zara ( Similar , Another one , Very Similar On Sale!     


Happy Friday!! I found this dress at Zara in Aruba and haven't seen it any other Zara's, so I linked some similar options above. 

I don't know about you, but I'm kind of obsess with all animal print and immediately gravitate towards leopard and animal print every time I see it! Needless to say I saw this on one of my many shopping trips to Zara in Aruba and had to have it, I also got another leopard dress on sale! I just wore this to a bridal shower in NYC last weekend, it could also be a good work dress or girls night out dress.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover