photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Friday, June 1, 2018

BEST JUMPSUIT FOR SUMMER!








Jumpsuit: Socialite  //  Wedges: Dolce Vita


Attention tall chicks: this jumpsuit is everything you've been looking for. 

I seriously have the hardest time finding rompers and jumpsuits to fit me because I'm 5'9 and all legs. I saw this jumpsuit a few weeks ago, and noticed it looked long on the hanger, which has been deceiving to me before. But lo and behold it was long and the perfect fit! The stripes make it so flattering and it has pockets, win-win situation. 

I'm also loving this brand, Socialite, they have some super cute stuff for summer and it's reasonably priced.

I'm definitely going to be living in this jumpsuit all summer long :)

Comment below and let me know if there any other must-have items for summer.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover