photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Monday, October 31, 2016

Big Sur!









Jacket: Blank NYC Similar here // Jeans: Zara // Top: Sold Out // Sunglasses: Tory Burch 
Cross body: Tory Burch


PART 3 OF MY VACATION!

We took a road trip from LA to Napa Valley and took Hwy 1, which is the long scenic route. We drove up the mountain to Big Sur and stopped at this amazing restaurant called Nepenthe. The food was so good and the view was even better! We were literally above the clouds, as you can see in the pictures. It's definitely a must if you are going to be in Northern California!

Booties would have been way better with this outfit, but unfortunately I didn't have any to match, so the sandals had to do. On another note I'm living in this jacket by Blank NYC. I have three of them and probably on my way back to Nordstrom for another color. They are so cozy and a great leather alternative. Did I mention blush pink is my favorite right now!

What are you go-to colors this fall?

Thank you for stopping by!! :)

1 comment :

  1. You are looking awesome. My eyes don't moving from your white tops. I love the women's tops.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover