photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Monday, January 25, 2016

Leggings For Days










Jacket: J. Crew // Sweater: Express // Leggings: Fabletics // Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Booties: BP // Handbag: Louis Vuitton // Watch: Michael Kors

Whoever said you can't wear leggings as pants was totally wrong! I got these and two other pairs from Fabletics, they are seriously the best leggings I've ever worn. They're so perfect for winter because their thick and so easy to throw on. Another staple in my wardrobe is this sweater that I got like two years ago at Express and of course I have it in two other colors. When I love something I like to stock up on it. This sweater has been my go to in winter, it's warm and stylish. Topped it off with this military jacket from J. Crew, total MUST HAVE! I literally went to J.Crew and tried this one five times before I bought it, not sure why I was so hesitant. I finally went back for it, when they were having a 30% off sale... yay me! Now it has become a staple in my wardrobe. What are some of your staples that you can't live without??

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover