photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Friday, September 11, 2015

Still Summer...







Romper: Guess / Vest: BP / Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff / Wedges: Steve Madden / Sunnies: Ditto


I'm still wearing white after Labor Day because it's still summer in Florida for another couple of months, so that rule doesn't apply LOL. Featuring Ditto on my blog today, which is an online Sunglass boutique where you can pay a monthly fee of only $19 and borrow designer sunnies! Such a great idea and so perfect to give the opportunity to switch out sunglasses so often. I've always been very conservative with buying sunglasses, but with this service I can get crazy and try fun glasses, like these I'm wearing. 

Have a great weekend! Heading to Miami :)


13 comments :

  1. && work it girl in that white you look amazing! I love that eyelet fabric. Would love for you to read my latest!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that mint bag!!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING your RM bag!! SO great! I just got one of her clutches this past winter and ADORE it because the color is a rich blue with tassels! Her bags are always on my list of things to check out!
    xx, Karen
    www.GlamKaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable bag!! And yes! It's still about 80 degrees where I'm at - totally feels like summer today!
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.TheChambrayBunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely loving those sunnies! I wish Texas had a later start on fall than it already does lol, but I'll take it. Enjoy your Miami weather =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ditto so I feel you on the awesome sunnies. Going to Miami? Slightly jealous ;) xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that mint bag! i'd still be pretending it was summer, if I had that too!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun look!!! I'm loving the bag!!!
    Kisses,
    Sarah
    EverydayStarlet

    ReplyDelete
  9. those purple lenses are fab! want!

    xoxo. | cymone.
    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you look fantastic! I say dress for the weather, not for the season!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. And it's still summer here in Louisiana! I envy the girls that are already in boots and plaid!:) Love this look! xo
    McKenna
    stylewaltz.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree...if you live in FL, you should definitely still be rocking white! It is still hot here too...it's the tail end of summer. Not yet cool enough to really wear jeans even. And I love Ditto!

    xo,
    Brooke | KBStyled

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you can rock white anywhere (coming from someone who lives in Chicago). Im always back and forth on this, but I dont think colors should be seasonal, but fabrics! Great look!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover