photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentines Day Look










Skirt: Bebe (old similar here and here)  // Tank-Top // Vest: Forever 21 (old similar here and here) // Shoes: Steve Madden  // Necklace: Forever 21// Handbag: Tory Burch

Here is my official Valentines Day outfit. Going for a classy look with this skirt and adding a little edge with the sequins vest and bold statement necklace. Completely different than my look from last year http://fashiona-bella.blogspot.com/2014/02/happy-valentines-day.html. Look closely to see my festive nails that my co-worker did, love them!!

What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Comment below and let me know.

P.S. You still have time to enter the Valentines Giveaway, see last post!!

23 comments :

  1. Beautiful red skirt! I love it. So girly and whimsical! :) Have a great Valentine's Day babe!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this V-Day look! That red skirt is so pretty :)

    stop by and chat :) http://storybookapothecary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look!! Everyone's going with red but I think the coral pink maxi skirt is thinking out of the box a bit. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love that skirt! I have a similar one in an aqua colour that I bought for my honeymoon :) Something so romantic about a flowing skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice- I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Love your skirt and that Tory Burch bag!

    Audrey | http://www.keygypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Such a perfect Valentines Day look! So in love with that bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this combo!! I need that maxi skirt and that sequined vest is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous I adore that skirt! I'm going to have to run out tomorrow and try to find something to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is so romantic and wonderful!! I love it :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that skirt!! It's one of my favorites :)

    xo,
    Jessica
    The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover