photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Southern Bell










Dress: Bebe //  Necklac & Bracelet: Brina Box //  Shoes: Shoe Dazzle  


I got this dress a year ago at Bebe, and wore it for the first time the other day. I absolutely loved it when I saw it and have been saving it for something special. Sometimes I do that with clothes, it's love it so much I don't want to wear it for just any day. Does that happen to anyone else?? My necklace and bracelet are from Brina Box! I can't get enough of their accessories, so cute! This necklace was the perfect touch to the dress. I got this heels on ShoeDazzle.com for 50% off! You can too on your first order plus free shipping. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments :

  1. Love the accessories. They really do help make the outfit pop, the color of the shoes & necklace are perfect. You look great Whitney :-)

    Kellie @ Sexy Bags & Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that dress is beautiful! It would be great for bridal showers ;-) Love the pop of color with the blue heels!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover