photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why Buy When You Can Rent?!



I had a big event to go to over the weekend and of course that means I need a new dress! I don't see the point in buying a new dress that I'm going to wear one time and never touch again. Thanks to Lending Luxury I can rent a fabulous designer dress for a fraction of the cost! These girls are geniuses and it's the best idea ever. Lucky for me they are right in Tampa, so I can go to their amazing show room and try on as many dresses as I want until I find the perfect one. They are very helpful and have plenty of sizes and options. I loved this dress, especially the back! It also comes in hot pink, fun!!



Dress by Terani Couture

The back is the best part! www.lendingluxury.com
www.lendingluxury.com

Lending Luxury's Showroom!



Stay Fashionabella!

Love,
Whitney













*Photos are taken from Lending Luxury's website

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover