photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Monday, October 17, 2016

Malibu Wine Safari












Top: Lush (On Sale) // Vest: Dillards Sold Out Simlar here // Leggings: H&M // 
Booties: Sam Edelman  (On Sale)  Handbag: Tory Burch // Sunglasses: Tory Burch


I just got back from an amazing vacation to Las Vegas and California. We spent five days in LA and made a trip out to Malibu to do the Malibu Wine Safari. It was so much fun and I highly recommend if you are going to be in the area. You get to ride in this cool open air jeep and cruise through the vineyards. Our tour guide was great, she gave us so much information about the property, the animals, and the wine, she spouted out jokes along the way that were super funny! We got to stop and feed the animals and do a little wine tasting. You might have seen Stanley, the giraffe, on TV. He's pretty famous and he's definitely the highlight of the tour. We stopped and fed him, his tongue is really long. He actually licked me and my hand got stuck in his mouth for a second! It's my fault I was trying to take a picture while feeding him and I wouldn't let go of the food. It was all good :) I will definitely be doing this again, so definitely check it out when you're in the area. 

Also, I recommend going to Nobu in Malibu after since you're in the area already. The food is so good and you might spot a few celebs! Definitely make a reservation in advance, it's a hotspot that fills up quickly. It's right on the water, so you can watch the sunset while eating some really good sushi. I recommend the Dover Sole and the Miso Cod. You will never eat a better piece of fish than these!

Now about my outfit… I got this vest like a year ago for another vacation, but never wore it. I brought it along thinking it was going to be a long shot if I actually wore it. I was trying to dress "safari like" for the tour LOL, so I went with all black with the green vest and ended up loving this look. It will definitely be on repeat when Fall decides to start in Florida. 

More to come to the blog on my vacation…

Thank you for stopping by!! :)





No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover