photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall Look for Florida!





Dress: Sold Out (Similar here) // Jacket: Zara 
Handbag & Sunglasses: Tory Burch // Booties: Sam Edelman 


I'm back to start blogging again! I took a serious break for a few months to get my life organized a bit and during that time I realized how much I enjoyed blogging, so I'm back!

This dress was a staple in my wardrobe all summer long and now I've transitioned it to fall by adding a jacket and booties. Those are the best friends when you can wear something through every season. I literally wore this dress all summer. It was so easy to throw on and go! Booties are my go to during fall and winter, they're are so comfortable. I really love these Sam Edelman's, which I've seen them on sale at Dillards. That's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by, see you on Thursday :) I'll be posting from my recent vacation!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover