photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chambray, Booties, and Prada!






Dress: Sam Edelman // Booties: French Connection // Sunglasses: Ditto


Today I'm wearing this chambray dress and paired it with these booties that I actually won! Thanks to Donde Fashion and a fellow blogger, Shannon from Upbeat Soles. I entered a contest on Instagram and was ecstatic when I actually won them. Booties are my go to in the fall/winter, so these made my day! Also rocking these Prada sunnies that I got on loan from Ditto, where you can borrow designer sunglasses. Sign up and your first month is free with code FASHIONABELLA. 

Have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Nice score! I love this outfit, your dress is so cool! The structure is perfect

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover