photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Friday, August 14, 2015

Best Summer Skirt











Top: Nordstrom // Skirt: Zara // Bracelet: c/o  See Blair // Necklace: c/o  See Blair 
Handbag: Tory Burch Shoes: Dolce Vita 

I'm so in love with this skirt, so perfect for summer. Of course I paired with a Chambray top, which I have been stocking up on Chambray. Lets talk about how cute this pineapple necklace and initial cuff bracelet...obsessed! Check out See Blair, they have the cutest accessories for a reasonable price! 

TGIF...have a great weekend!!

12 comments :

  1. Awesome look! I love the color palette and I'm obsessed with your pineapple necklace!

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the chambray top with a lace skirt. It looks so effortless and chic! I am a lover of all-things-denim, so I'm definitely a fan of this look. Beautiful post!

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this look!!! Love the trim details on the skirt and those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this bright look:) chambray all day is my motto!! Love how it looks more feminine with the lace skirt:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so bright and I love that eyelet skirt!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cuff bracelet is cute! Love this whole outfit!
    xo. | cymone.

    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love the detailing in that skirt and those shoes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this skirt as well because it's absolutely adorable & could be dressed down or up (my favorite kind of pieces!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lace skirt! The entire outfit is so soft and feminine.. gorgeous darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVe mixing chambray with lace! This look is beautiful on you!

    xo, Christina

    Fashion & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OUTFIT! You're also so gorgeous! I seriously wish I had every single piece in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover