photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Carneros Inn

This is my last post on California. But I had to post on the hotel we stayed at in Nap Valley, I'm obsessed with it! It's called Carneros Inn and it's luxuriously adorable! They have private cottages with your own patio with outside showers. When we first got there we rode bikes around the property. The pool was to die for, I could have stayed there all day. It was so relaxing with the view of the mountains, not to mention the weather was perfect. They have three restaurants on site and the food was delicious. Everything about this hotel was amazing, even down to the bed comfort and the water pressure of the shower. I can be very picky with hotels, but this place was beyond my expectations. I cannot wait to go back and I highly recommend staying there if you go to Napa.

www.thecarnerosinn.com








4 comments :

  1. we seriously took almost the same trip just about a week apart! too funny. carneros inn is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that is super funny! I know someone else that did the week before me too. It's a popular vacation spot. Loved Carneros!!!

      Delete
  2. These photos are beautiful! This place looks so relaxing!

    xo, Megan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your striped top with those shorts!! Perfect look!
    xo Erin
    http://www.winkandatwirl.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover