photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Must Haves!


Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Mini Tote


Crystal Cluster Necklace


Tulle Skirt

Tory Burch Sandals

Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Medium Tote

Handbags: Rebecca Minkoff  Necklace: J. Crew, Tulle Skirt: Anthropology  Sandals: Tory Burch

These items are on my current must have list for spring. I love both of these Rebecca Minkoff bags! I was at Nordstrom yesterday trying to decide which one to get ( I will get both eventually :) ). I decided on the mint one and just ordered it, so it will be here in 5-7 business days. I'm totally obsessed over this crystal cluster necklace. It's such a great necklace for all occasions, and for that reason I need to order it ASAP!  I used to have these Tory Burch sandals and wore them into the ground, the strap broke in a Vegas pool last summer ( mix of high heat and chlorine), not a good combo. And of course what girl doesn't want a tulle skirt. They're so fun and girlie! I kind of want one in hot pink.  So, these are my current obsessions! Have a wonderful day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover