photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Red, White, and Blue

Street style

Sweater weather

Fashion trends

Fashion blogger


H and M Fashion

American girl

Sweater and Skirt: H&M  Shoes: Steve Madden  Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Betsy Johnson, Brina Box, Express  Sun Glasses: Ray Bans


Red, white, and blue.. looks like I'm ready for July 4th. I saw this skirt at H&M, when I did a rampage there, and fell in love with it. They have had some really cute stuff lately and the prices are a steal! They even sent me a 50% off coupon! That seriously motivated me to buy the whole store. I was literally there for two hours trying on everything. I couldn't afford not to buy everything. Of course I paired this outfit with my favorite Rebecca Minkoff bag.  

Have a great day! Weekend is almost here, woo-hoo!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover