photo Header_zps025a889b.png



Sunday, September 29, 2013

Long Legs Brown Hair!

I wore this outfit on Saturday to downtown St.Pete. My boyfriend and I ate at Bella Brava, a great Italian restaurant. As you can see I'm still hanging on to summer since I live in Florida and it's still hot as you know what! ; )  The title of my blog is a line in a latin song from the Havana Nights sound track and it kind of stuck in my mind, so I made it a title since it relates to me. I hope you enjoy my look!


bebe

rebecca minkoff

st.petersburg, fl

hm

steve madden

express

fashion blogger

florida

pink

museum of fine arts

kate spade sunglasses


Top - Bebe  Shorts - H&M   Belt - BCBG  Handbag- Rebecca Minkoff   Shoes - Steve Madden  Sunglasses - Kate Spade  Watch - Michael Kors  Bracelets - Forever 21



xoxo,

Whitney

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover